Don’t throw away toilet paper rolls, coffee cans, glass jar lids, or cereal boxes just yet – you can reuse them to create an original Halloween decoration! Here are 14 crafts that recycle various materials in a fun and easy way:
- How to make scary eyes glow in the dark.
- Make pots painted like pumpkins. Make him love.
- Creatures for Halloween with toilet paper rolls.
- Who knew something so cute could come out of toilet paper tubes ?! Turn it into cute bats with Mollymoo.
- Ideas for making Halloween pumpkins with recycled items.
- Pumpkins with reclaimed wood – via Find the house.
- Recycle milk jugs into ghosts.
- Make bottle caps from adorable bats, pumpkins, ghosts and skull magnets with Piccadilly Charm.
- Make a Halloween candy container using paint cans or coffee cans with Sea Mag.
- Turn cans into pumpkins with Twelve or eight.
- Make monster cereal boxes with She knows.
- Make these fantastic figurines with used pill bottles! – via This heart of mine.
- Collect the lids of the jars to transform them into a pumpkin with HomeTalk.
- Turn cans into mummies with HGTV
Hope they are interesting.