Many people don’t know that planting vegetables and herbs, which you only have to buy once, is very easy. Planting an avocado is as easy as taking its stone and not without effort, planting it in such a way that in no time we have a beautiful avocado tree.
Avocado is a fruit with great properties, with high quality proteins, it contains essential fatty acids, it has antioxidants like vitamin E, so it is strongly recommended to include it in our diet. In addition, everything is used, because with your bone you can get a beautiful plant, you just have to know how:
How to plant an avocado.
- We remove the seed or stone from the avocado.
- We clean it up.
- We have to put half of the seed or the bone in the water in order to put three toothpicks stuck in the middle.
- We fill a glass of water, not too deep, it is not necessary.
- We place the nugget or bone with the glued sticks.
- We add more water if necessary to cover half of the seed.
- We will wait for the root to emerge, it usually takes about 3-4 weeks.
- When the root reaches about 10 cm, we will remove the seed from the water.
- We remove the chopsticks.
- We prepare a not very large pot with soil.
- We plant and water the seed. We will place it in such a way that half is inside the earth and the other half is outside.
- In a little over a month, the leaves will start to come out.
Over time, the potted plant will need to be changed.
Five reasons to eat avocado.
- They can help us improve cholesterol levels and stabilize heart rate.
- They help in the growth and repair of muscle mass.
- They reduce inflammation in the joints and help repair cartilage.
- They make us feel satisfied for longer.
- They improve the immune system.
Benefits of avocado (avocado) for your health.
- Rich in vitamin E. Reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Source of vitamin D. It helps in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus.
- It contains more potassium than bananas. Contains 60% more potassium than bananas.
- Great contribution of antioxidants. Preventive against cellular aging.
- Lutein for the eyes. It absorbs the sun’s ultraviolet rays, preventing it from damaging the retina.
- Contains 4 monounsaturated and polyunsaturated oils. They reduce bad cholesterol.
- High in folic acid. It helps pregnant women because it is involved in the formation of the fetal neural tube.
If for some reason it was not clear to you, you can follow this video to answer the questions: