Stinging nettle is a plant that grows wild in forests and is characterized by a humid or tropical climate. However, one can perfectly arrange a habitat in his garden to be able to have this wonderful plant nearby.
Stinging nettle is often overlooked because it is not as well known as other medicinal herbs, such as jasmine, for example. But the truth is, it is a true wonder of nature that helps us regulate many functions in our body, especially the nervous system, and can be helpful in preventing many conditions as well.
Stinging nettle is easy to recognize thanks to its strange, very small and green flowers.
Its leaves are broad and teardrop shaped and the size of the plant rarely exceeds 1.5 meters in height, a plant that is packed with nutrients and minerals essential for our body. This plant in itself has a high content of vitamins A, B, C and E, which makes it useful for almost any problem, as well as it contains a lot of magnesium, calcium, iron and zinc.
Properties and benefits of nettle.
- Nutritional: Stinging nettle contains so many minerals and vitamins that it can be perfectly added to the diet of anyone with a dietary deficit or anyone who wants to make the most of their physical performance.
- Purification: Stinging nettle is also a powerful purifier, both of the blood and of the whole organism. It is proven that consuming nettle infusion on an empty stomach causes our body to expel a lot of waste and waste that is lodged there unnecessarily. Blood is also purified due to its high content of iron, which stimulates the generation of red blood cells, thereby increasing hemoglobin.
- Antirheumatic: Stinging nettle helps us to maintain our renal system in optimal condition, helping to eliminate all types of kidney stones as well as purifying and improving the functioning of our kidneys.
- Pain relieversIt doesn’t matter whether it’s muscle pain, an upset stomach or a headache, nettle’s pain relieving properties will make it go away in minutes with just one infusion.
- Antianemic: Due to its high vitamin content, black nettle is a powerful conditioning agent, very useful in treating anemia problems, especially in children.
- SoothingNettle is also a powerful pain reliever that can help us control both anxiety and stress. In the same way, we can use it to treat other problems related to the nerves.
Uses of stinging nettle.
Due to its many properties and high amount of nutrients, stinging nettle is a plant that can easily be used to combat any problem, being able to ingest it in the form of an infusion, which is the most effective way. more efficient to take advantage of it.
Nettle even has benefits for delaying aging and preventing memory-related problems.
Remember to check with your doctor before starting any natural treatment.