Ellum is a portable solar light with an elegant design, it is finished in wood. With one charge you have 6 months of use, 4 hours of continuous light. It incorporates motion sensors, neodymium magnets, its small solar panel, a regulator and an LED diffuser. Currently looking for funding on Kickstarter for its manufacture. By now, they have already achieved their goal and expanded the campaign.
A lamp that you can use for many functions, for example with a guide light. Or to light up your toolbox. The possibilities are limitless.
Features Ellum Solar.
- It incorporates sensors that activate the light when it detects movement.
- It can be magnetically attached to a metal surface.
- Press the dimmer to control the brightness of the light.
- Solar panel.
- 3.7V 2.400m Ah lithium battery.
- 240 lumens LED lamp, 3000k and 1.6w color temperature.
- Hand finished in American walnut and white maple wood.
Where to buy: Kickstarter.