A greenhouse will help you germinate your seeds and the plants will grow faster and better. This is the easiest solution if you have enough space. If you want, you can make your own greenhouse at home. The process is not difficult and if you have a suitable design it won’t take you a weekend of work anymore.
For this project, we need wood for the structure, as well as plastic to cover it. But don’t panic, the total cost is less than $ 150. The greenhouse has a pair of two-height worktables. It also has a window on the opposite side of the door. Check the detailed instructions and build your own greenhouse at this link.
Benefits of having a greenhouse in the garden.
Growing in a greenhouse has the following advantages, among others:
- Advance seasonal crops.
- Protect young plants.
- Have a tropical whim, protecting them in winter.
- Desiccate crops to protect them.
- Have a viable vegetable garden in winter in colder climates.
- Save money by sowing our own seeds.
- Fewer pests and diseases.