Dehumidifiers help effectively remove excess moisture, fast and immediate. In this article, we will show you how to make a very simple dehumidifier.
With this idea You can avoid moisture problems such as those caused by people with respiratory problems.
How to make a dehumidifier
There are places in our house where humidity accumulates more noticeably. Luckily with this homemade dehumidifier you can minimize this problem.
- The first thing you need is a cup of white rice.
- Also a cup of regular salt.
- You should also have a soldering iron on hand.
- Finally a plastic container with a lid.
- To start, heat up the soldering iron.
- Then put the lid on the plastic container.
- The third step is to open holes in the lid of the container by pressing with the soldering iron. You need to make several holes on the cover.
- After this step is completed, unplug the soldering iron to avoid accidents.
- Then uncover the container and make sure it is completely dry.
- Then place a cup of rice in the container.
- Then place the cup of regular salt.
- The next step is to mix the two ingredients with a spoon.
- When it is very well mixed, proceed to close the lid of the container.
- Finally, place them in places where moisture is present.
You have to change it from time to time. Just empty the container, then wash and dry it very well. After that, remix the mixture and put it back in its place.
With this simple idea you will have a practical and very functional dehumidifier, you can say goodbye to mold and problems like cupboard damage and rotten food.
A lot more importantly, the discomfort that occurs in people with allergies and with respiratory problems. Make sure you try it, you will love it.