ButWhat if you could make a cheap stand yourself with recycled materials?? It’s a good idea and it will be a lot cheaper, keep reading and we’ll show you how to do it.
Material required for the tablet support.
- You will need a piece of sturdy cardboard that is six inches wide by four inches long.
- No more scissors.
With just these basic materials, you can already give your support.
You won’t find a more practical and simpler project than this one.
- To start, cut out the cardboard with the measurements given above.
- Then fold the cardboard in half.
- Draw on the cardboard below a sort of thick L and the point has the shape of a hook.
- Then cut out the shape you drew.
- When it is opened, there should be a figure with the back to hold the tablet and the legs with the support to hold it forward.
- Finally, place it on the space where you want to support your tablet and that’s it.
Materials for the support of smartphones.
- Plastic card of the type you use at ATMs that is no longer in use.
- In this case, the first thing you should have is the plastic card.
- Then fold it in half, being careful not to break it.
- Finally, using the scissors, give it an L shape with hooks and open the card.
- Place the base where you want to hold your mobile and that’s it.
If you want your cardboard bases to be more decorative, you can paint them. Also draw pictures with the paints.
You can also cover them with decorative paper of your choice. A very simple project that will solve the problem of holding your tablet or smartphone.