Self-realized projects give a lot of satisfaction. If you like to make beautiful things for your home and recycle at the same time, these planter with car wheels You will love it.
You can decorate your garden in a functional way, using recycled materials and without spending a lot. So, read on and we will tell you how to make these cute flower pots with car wheels.
How to make flowerpots with car wheels
Luckily, there are many styles of planters you can make with these wheels, we will give you two ways to do them. You can also let your imagination fly and make awesome planters to your liking.
- The first thing you should have is a car wheel.
- You will also need a wooden circumference for the base.
- You must also have an exercise.
- To use the drill, you need a 3/16 bit.
- On the other hand, choose the spray paint in the color you prefer.
- Cutter or knife.
- You also need compost and soil for planting.
- Finally, the plant you want to grow in your pot.
- The first thing to do is to clean the wheel perfectly.
- Then, using the utility knife, expand one of the sides.
- The next step is to paint the outside of the wheel with the chosen color.
- Then you need to take the wood and make several holes in it with the drill for drainage.
- Then place the wood on the end of the wheel that you haven’t expanded.
- Now add the soil and plant the plant.
- Then finish with compost.
- Finally, water the plant.
This is a hanging planter.
- To start, you need a half wheel.
- Also a piece of rope.
- Also a drill and a bit for the thickness of the rope you are using.
- Spray paint and compost.
- A hanging plant.
- First of all, you need to clean the wheel with a damp cloth.
- Then drill through each end of it to place the rope.
- The next step will be to paint the outside of the wheel with the chosen color.
- Place the compost and plant the hanging plant.
- Finally, pass the rope through the holes and hang your pot in the chosen location.
- How To Make A Free Homemade Waterer For Pets
- How to make a solar thermal motor step by step
- Homemade Christmas tree made of sea glass
- How to make a newspaper bag
- How to make a wireless solar charger