Plastic bottles are unfortunately a very abundant raw material for our projects today. Today we are going to make a simple and inexpensive homemade sprinkler system that will help us distribute water in our garden effortlessly.
It can even be a refreshing game for the little ones in the house.
Materials to make a homemade sprinkler.
- Skewer sticks.
- Plastic bottle.
- Inch by ¾ inch (2cm) female swivel hose adapter, available at any hardware store.
- Pipe washers, to seal leaks.
Home watering instructions.
So you can make a homemade sprinkler by recycling a plastic bottle.
- It is advisable to remove the label from the bottle and clean it.
- We will put one of the washers inside the side of the adapter that you are going to put in the mouth of the bottle.
- We turn to secure it.
- Add a double washer to secure.
- We make the holes in the bottle with the pin.
We will need 8-10 holes.
- We will use the skewer sticks to widen these holes.
- Ready to use!
You can place it on the ground or in height suspended from a tree for example.
Remember to avoid using plastic whenever you can!
- An old original Volkswagen Beetle converted to a mini motorcycle
- 17 Christmas garlands that recycle or reuse waste
- Snowmen recycling or reusing garbage
- 20 recycled Christmas decorations for your Christmas tree
- Coffee Out – A unique product to recycle coffee capsules