is the “bubble” mat will delight the little ones in the house. It is made from leftover fabrics of different colors, the rest of the materials are practically all reused. For those of you who are used to sewing this will be a straightforward process, for those who are not you will have to put in a little more effort but in the end you will succeed, it is a project that can be done even without previous experience, just asking for a little help in the more complicated parts.
Babies love to play so they can play freely, a mat is ideal. Today We are going to show you how to make a cute baby rug with scraps of fabric.
It is an easy and very nice project this will allow your baby to have fun.
Carpet with remnants of fabric.
The best thing about this project is that you can use any scraps of fabric you have at home clear up your baby’s eyesight while playing.
The materials to be used.
- The first thing you need is a piece of upholstered white fabric the size you want your rug to be.
- You also need squares of patterned fabric in different colors.
- Also images of single-colored fabrics in different colors.
- Finally, scissors, pins, thread and a needle.
You will have a lot of fun making this rug, you just need a little creativity and patience and you will have a wonderful result.
- To start with, you need to cut out 10cm x 10cm squares of different colors and patterns.
- You also need the same number of squares but 15 x 15 cm each.
- You must alternate the squares, cut plain and patterned fabrics for a more beautiful effect.
- Now place the smaller square on the table.
- Then place the larger square on top of the smaller one.
- Then pin the ends of the squares together.
- In this step, you will notice that the larger fabric is bulging over the smaller square.
- The next step is to fold the larger fabric over the sides, pinning it to each side.
- Then make sure that the relief of the fabric is not lost.
- Now continue to sew the edges, taking care of the relief of the fabric.
- The next step is to start choosing combinations and sew as many squares as you need to cover the rug.
- After completing the squares, take the quilted fabric and measure 15cm from the edge to the center and draw a square at this distance.
- Therefore, the square should be in the center of the mat.
- Once you have the square, start sewing the fabric squares onto the rug.
You have to do this next to each other until you have completed the picture.
You will get a colorful, striking and super soft rug for your little one to love to play in.
- How To Make A Free Homemade Waterer For Pets
- How to make a solar thermal motor step by step
- How to make a homemade giant cardboard padlock
- Homemade Christmas tree made of sea glass
- How to make a newspaper bag