Today we are sharing a recipe for condensed milk to make it quick and easy at home. Condensed milk is sure to bring you lots of great memories from your childhood
Preparation: 10 minutes.
Cooking: 12 minutes.
Difficulty: very easy.
Servings: 350 grams.
Cost: very inexpensive.
- 200 ml of milk.
- 200 g of powdered sugar.
- 50 g of butter.
- Put the milk, sugar and butter in a saucepan.
- Turn on the heat and bring it to a boil.
- Cook, stirring constantly, 12 minutes, until starting to thicken.
- It should be a smooth cream with no lumps.
Put the condensed milk in jars.
- Bring the jars to a boil in a pot of water for 20 minutes.
- Carefully remove the jars from the jar, dry them with a clean cloth.
- Put the still hot condensed milk in the jars, close the lid, turn it over and let it cool.
- This should create a vacuum in the jars, if it was not created, return them to the pot filled with water and boil them for about 10 minutes, then let them cool to room temperature and turn over. the.
You can also use semi-skimmed milk.
I have never personally tried milk other than cow’s milk, but it can certainly be made with other types of milk, although obviously it will taste different.
You can use condensed milk in sweet recipes, but also in coffee or to eat with bread, as in the past.
How to store condensed milk.
You can store condensed milk in a vacuum jar in the pantry for 2 months, once opened it is stored in the refrigerator and consumed in 4 days. Do not freeze it.