Making dog biscuits is easy. You can bake healthy and delicious cookies for your pet yourself. Follow this simple recipe and show your puppy how much you love them.
Today we are going to show you a delicious and healthy recipe for making food for your dog. Fortunately it is possible pamper your pet by making food yourself that they will love.
But don’t overdo it, cookies contain healthy ingredients but eaten in excess can make your puppy fat.
Among the ingredients they have peanut butter you have to be very careful that it does not cause allergy to your pet. If you notice that after eating them he has irritation, hair loss, or an infection in his ears, take him to the vet immediately.
Recipe for making homemade dog biscuits.
You will see that it is very simple and your pet will love them. The ingredients are very healthy and delicious.
You’ll have to very few ingredients and you will get very rich cookies, take note.
- 2 cups of pumpkin puree.
- ½ cup of almond flour.
- You will also need 3 tablespoons of peanut butter.
- You will also use 2 eggs.
The utensils you should use are also few and you surely have them in your kitchen.
- First find a bowl where all the ingredients will fit.
- You will also need a rolling pin to roll out the dough.
- Also a mold for cutting cookies.
It is very simple just follow these steps:
- First place the pumpkin puree in the bowl, add the rest of the dry ingredients and finally the eggs.
- Mix everything until you get a homogeneous mass.
- Then lay the dough on a table and roll it out to the desired thickness.
- Cut the cookies using the mold with the shape you like the most.
- Finally, put the cookies in the oven at 180 ° for 25 minutes.
- After this time, take out of the oven and let cool.
Ready! With few ingredients, just a few steps, your puppy can enjoy healthy and delicious cookies.