Today we are going to learn how to make our own handcrafted clay easily and simply, step by step, with the materials you have at home.
We will need:
- The water.
- Food coloring.
- Container for mixing the ingredients.
- We begin, the first thing to do is add two cups or glasses of flour to the container.
- The size of the cup or glass can be any, since we will be measuring everything with the same cup.
- We add a cup of salt. We mix.
- We add four tablespoons of oil. We mix.
- We add a cup of water. We mix the best possible.
- When we have mixed the ingredients well, we put a little flour on a table or other surface that we can use for kneading.
- We divide the mixture into several parts to make it more comfortable for us to work. We begin to knead with our hands until we have a compact and homogeneous dough. We make balls once well kneaded.
- Add food coloring to the ball, knead again little by little, adding more coloring if necessary, until we get the desired color.
- To keep them, you can do it in a tupperware.
Hope you like it and find it useful.