Having a portable kitchen for parties and barbecues is a wonderful idea. But buying it can be very expensive. Maybe you want to have a nice portable kitchen, but you can’t afford it, but you can make it and make that wish come true!
With some materials, a little practice, and also this step by step, you can make a portable kitchen that will be cheaper than buying it in a store. But it will perform the same functions, read on and get to work.
How to make your own portable outdoor kitchen
With these instructions you will be able to have the kitchen of your dreams and also made by yourself, saving money and making your wish come true.
Various materials are needed, but the result is wonderful. This project is worth spending time to do.
- The first thing you need is the base on which you will install the portable kitchen.
- You also need a bucket of water that you will use for sewage.
- Also 4 wheels.
- You should also have a barbecue, cutting board, and sink.
- You also need concrete, hooks of different types to hold the concrete base. An old dog crate to place like a Maya and to hold.
- Finally, two pieces of wood, one the size of the table and the other smaller.
- The first thing to do is to buy or make an open square base at the top where we will place the concrete plate with the barbecue and other utensils.
- After deciding what the base will be, you need to place 4 wheels on it in order to move it.
- The next step is to build the frame for the concrete, leaving the holes where the sink, barbecue, and cutting board will fit.
- You have to keep in mind that the hole for the board is made of two layers of wood. One the size of the board and the other smaller, is to create a void under the board and lighten the weight.
- You should now use the old dog crate as a strengthening bar. The smaller the holes in the bar, the stronger they will be.
- You should also make sure that it does not touch the bottom of the frame. This will be the top surface when the job is finished.
- Then you need to place a bolt on each side so that you can place it later in the wooden frame.
- Now add the concrete to the mold making sure there are no air bubbles inside.
- Finally add the accessories, place the sink attached with hooks. Also the table and the barbecue. Also place the bucket under the sink where you will collect the residual water.
Wonderful, outdoor cooking, made by you, saving money.
Full instructions: www.instructables.com