Oksol is a new integral, forced and autonomous system to be easily integrated into any house or building, it uses solar thermal technology for the production of hot water. It is self-contained, so it works without any external power source. A solar water heater which integrates in a single element the absorber, the forced recirculation system and the ACS accumulator of 150 liters of water.
- Interacumulator. Space reduction. Integrated in the system with a capacity of 150 liters and corrosion resistant.
- Static sink. More safety and durability. Protects the system from high temperatures and unexpected overheating.
- Solar collector. Maximum performance. 2 m2 in stainless steel, with selective PVD treatment and with twice as much heat transfer liquid as a traditional solar collector (4 liters).
- Solar panel. Autonomy and savings. Integrated in the system with a capacity of 150 liters and corrosion resistant.
- Primary circuit pump. Autonomy and efficiency. Direct current pump, modulates its speed according to solar radiation.
- Laminating fireplace. Autonomy and efficiency. It manages to keep the water hot at the top, ready to be consumed.
- Three-way thermostatic valve. Autonomy and security. Directs the primary flow to the DHW tank exchanger or to the static dissipator.
- Pressure and temperature valve. Security element. Controls and guarantees the pressure and temperature of the DHW tank.
- Safety valve. Security element. Controls and guarantees the pressure of the primary circuit.
The advantages of Oksol.
- It improves the amount of heat transferred by the solar liquid to the cold water in the tank, as there is no heat loss.
- Savings of 3 to 5% on heat loss due to thermal exchanges.
- It does not require an electrical connection.
- No electricity consumption. All the equipment has a photovoltaic cell responsible for supplying the circulator.
- Replacement of long runs of large-diameter plastic secondary circuit pipelines with their accessories, insulation and fixings, for very short runs of
- There is no need for a technical room with its accumulators, plate heat exchanger, circulators, automatic filling units and their corresponding valves, pipes and insulation.
- It does not use an electrical heatsink on the bridge.
- The installation always in operation (stand-alone).
- Fully self-regulated.
- Flexible and adaptable to the needs of each building.
- Saves space in the technical room.
- Zero CO2 emissions.
- Guarantee. Maximum confidence and protection based on Orkli’s experience and knowledge. * Pump 2 years.
- Functional design. An attractive design, in harmony with the design of the building where it is installed. All the elements in one.
- Easy installation. Easy to assemble, just connect the water inlet and outlet.
- Durability, high resistance. Impact resistant and very durable material. Its compact and robust design and easy assembly guarantee a very long service life.
- It does not require an electrical connection for its operation.
- No heat loss due to the route and size of the pipes.
More information: orkli.com