Many people ask us what to do with all those traditional bulbs that we will change in the months or years to come for more efficient bulbs, energetically speaking. In fact, many countries have already banned them and the vast majority of countries are expected to do so soon. Well, we already have several examples of bulb recycling on the web.
You can also switch to efficient lighting with this other article: How to make a homemade LED flashlight.
Here we leave you 16 original ideas to be able to reuse all those bulbs that we are removing or removing from our homes in a short period of time. By investing little money, with work and skill, you can achieve all the designs that we offer.
- A ship in a light bulb.
- Coffee maker with two bulbs.
- Make decorations for our Christmas tree.
- More Christmas decorations.
- Make our own homemade Christmas balloons.
- Hourglass with two candle bulbs.
- Spirit lamp.
- Salt – Pepper shaker.
- With LED diodes to decorate.
- Pot with flowers.
- Convert our bulbs into lamps.
- Spice jars.
- Home decorations.
- Hanging vases.
- Christmas wreath.
- Mini – flowerpots with bulbs.
- Small greenhouse for cultivation.
1. A boat in a light bulb.
Explanatory video where you can find the instructions for doing it at home.
2. Coffee maker with two bulbs.
A manual shared on YouTube by user Rulof Maker, a “Do it yourself” expert with some pretty interesting ideas.
3. Make decorations for our Christmas tree.
Some fantastic decorations that you can make with the little ones in the house. You can reduce the amount of garbage produced at Christmas.
4. More Christmas decorations. Full instructions.
Light bulbs are a great raw material for making all kinds of Christmas decorations. Experiment, surely many possibilities are presented to you.
5. Make ours christmas balloons home made.
A complicated project but with a spectacular result.
6. hourglass with two candle bulbs.
A very original hourglass.
7. Alcohol lamp.
With a wick and alcohol we can make a super original lamp.
8. For example in this the Web, they relocate them in the kitchen.
Salt and pepper shakers for your kitchen.
9. In this other They replace the old filaments with LED diodes, for decorative purposes.
By adding LEDs, we can use them as decorative items.
10. Vase with flowers.
Very original and easy to make vases.
Eleven. Unlimited bulbs at home, a company that sells a kit to convert our bulbs into lamps.
This company is dedicated to designing modern lamps using old traditional light bulbs as the base.
12. Spice jars.
A project that I love. One species per bulb, you can also make the base yourself.
A magnificent mini terrarium which will hallucinate all those who see it.
A miniature aquarium in a project for the brave.
Beautiful decorative balloons relatively easy to make.
16. Home decorations.
With a little imagination, you can use light bulbs as a base for your interior decorations.
17. Hanging vases.
Some hanging vases to make your porch unique.
This if you didn’t expect it 😉
19. Christmas wreath.
A Christmas wreath with those colorful bulbs that we used years ago to add a touch of color.
twenty. Mini – pots with bulbs.
21. Small greenhouse for cultivation.
How to convert a traditional light bulb into a small greenhouse for growing plants at home.
If anyone has more ideas, please share them. Here we leave you a video where you will find much more inspiration: