This solar powered wireless camera It is designed to be used outdoors, although you can also use it indoors, can transmit the image via Wifi live at the receiving unit. It has a rechargeable battery which is powered by the built-in solar panel.
The camera includes, among other things, a motion sensor, a microphone and Full HD 1080p resolution. The cover is made to easily withstand operation in the open air.
No cables, no need for power outlets. You can place Reolink Argus® 2 wherever you need it: on a shelf, table, wall, in the front or back door, in a room, you can move it from one place to another, in your rental home or in your vacation home, you can use it to watch over a house, watch over the elderly, babies, pets, etc.
Reolink Argus® 2 comes with a rechargeable battery, which allows you to charge directly through an electrical outlet or through the Reolink solar panel. I was quite surprised by the low power consumption of the camera, because with a charge you have for days of heavy use. With the solar panel that can adapt to it, it can work autonomously without any other power source, tested and guaranteed.
Reolink Argus 2 outdoor security camera.
- 100% cable-free. No cables or wiring problems. Based on 2.4GHz WiFi and independent operation, compatible with Windows, Mac, Android and iOS.
- Move it anywhere. Place the camera wherever you want, indoors and outdoors.
- Rechargeable battery. Long lasting power per battery charge; to save money.
- Solar energy. Connect the camera to the solar panel for continuous power.
- Starlight night vision. Sony Starlight CMOS sensor provides clearer night vision up to 10 meters.
- 1080p Full HD. Get crisp and crisp videos / images with true Full HD 1080p.
- PIR motion detector. The smart PIR sensor detects if something is wrong and triggers alerts.
- Smart and customizable alerts. Receive real-time push notifications, emails and siren alerts.
- Two-way audio. Built-in microphone and speaker for interactive listening and responding.
- Weather resistant. It is weatherproof and works well even in harsh conditions, rain or shine.
- Wide viewing angle of 130 °. Wider field of view to cover more and see more.
- Live anytime, anywhere. Get live remote viewing on smartphones anywhere and anytime.
- Motion detection recording (optional). Insert a micro SD card into the camera for local storage.
- Low battery notifications. Inform you when the battery capacity reaches 10% so as not to run out.
- Innovative installation design. Mounts and other accessories help Reolink Argus 2 adapt to any location.
I am currently testing the Argus Pro, a pleasantly surprising camera.