What is ginger used for? Ginger is a widely used plant thanks to its healing effects; It is considered to be one of the best natural antibiotics and is a great option for treating digestive complications as well as for fighting stomach pain as well as gastric ulcers. This ingredient is the ultimate pain reliever and helps lower cholesterol levels in your body.
Properties of ginger.
Ginger is a real panacea for health. They can be eaten fresh, as a food in itself, or as spices and seasonings., after being dried and powdered. The beneficial effect of ginger provides with the infusion, it is very useful for the treatment and prevention of flu, sore throat, cough and cold.
Symptoms of irritable bowel are also treated with ginger and thanks to its thermogenic effect, blood circulation will be favored thanks to the dilating effect of the vessels. It is recommended for pregnant women because it is very good for reducing nausea that occurs at different stages of pregnancy. During pregnancy, large doses should be avoided.
Ginger consumption helps stimulate gastric juices as well as gradually improving digestion; Ginger extract has been shown to be a potent inhibitor of arthritis and related pain triggers. You can apply ginger directly to the affected areas; relief will be due to the anti-inflammatory properties of ginger. Its calming effect helps reduce pain if ginger is taken with an infusion in this case.
Ginger has excellent expectorant abilities, consuming this herb can go a long way in softening phlegm and opening up the bronchi. We are going to share with you some specific benefits that you can receive with this great natural element:
- Like ginger tea, this will help you improve metabolism as well as sexual impotence.
- If you want to start a treatment or diet For the sole purpose of losing weight, consume ginger infusions as well and you will see how your physical goals are achieved little by little.
- If you are a woman, consuming ginger will help you not to suffer from ovarian cancer, fulfilling a powerful preventive function in the processes that take place there.
- Their decongestant properties Eating it hot will help you recover from acquired infections like the flu.
- Infusion of ginger and lemon to lower fever. You need: 3 teaspoons of fresh ginger and a cup of boiling water. Let stand 10 minutes and add 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice. Sweeten it with honey.
- Ginger tea for the throat. You need two tablespoons of black herbal tea, a piece of ginger, lemon, a liter of water and honey. Instructions for use: Cut the lemon into pieces with its pulp and honey, and the previously peeled ginger. Put them in a saucepan with a quart of water and let them boil for five minutes. Turn off the heat and add two tablespoons of black tea, and let steep for another fifteen minutes. Filter and go.
- For the muscle aches It can be applied as an ointment and you will get relaxation in the areas where you need it most, especially if you are a physical contact athlete.
- Aphrodisiac qualities They appear with the consumption of ginger a few hours before your sexual activity.
- Headache and even severe migraines are also fought with the consumption of ginger.
- Yes you suffer from insomnia or you can not fall asleep, do not harm yourself while consuming coffee and better take ginger so that you can have a splendid sleep.
- Infusion of ginger and ginkgo for circulation. You will need: a cup and a half of water, a tablespoon of grated ginger, a tablespoon of ginkgo biloba leaves and honey. Instructions: Boil one and a half cups of water, adding the ginger and a tablespoon of ginkgo leaves. Let it boil for five minutes, turn off the heat and let it steep for about 15 minutes.
Ginger has many health benefits and a very popular and potent recipe is to cook a 4 centimeter ginger root with half a cup of grapes; drink this mixture on an empty stomach and you will see a big change in your life. Do you know of another ginger preparation?
Uses and ways to consume ginger.
- Infusion: Boil 25g of fresh root for 5 minutes in 237ml of water.
- Capsule: Grind the herb into a powder and wrap. Take 3 capsules 3 times a day.
- Dyeing: Mix the fresh root in half a proportion in 95% alcohol. Use 10 to 20 drops up to 4 times a day.
- Root: Eat the desired amount often.
How to grow ginger in a pot.
Without needing a lot of space, we can grow these rhizomes and enjoy their flavor. Best of all, we can all do this even with a rhizome that we can buy in a supermarket, a vegetable that you only have to buy once.
Other uses of ginger
In addition to those described above, ginger can be used as fantastic homemade pesticide.
You can also use it to create your own homemade and natural air freshener.