Although there are currently photovoltaic panels that are mounted on the roofs of buildings, which make it possible to obtain electrical energy from solar radiation, it is nonetheless true that these photovoltaic panels constitute additional elements. to the roof covering, radically breaking the aesthetics of the roof. Since the photovoltaic panels are arranged above the roof and constitute an annex which aesthetically has nothing to do with the roof itself.
But there are alternatives to be able to generate energy on our roof without having to add additional elements. Today we are talking about the photovoltaic slate, a patented invention of José Alejandro Méndez. But we also have others such as solar tiles or solar glass tiles, systems that are already in development and some are in the process of being commercialized.
According to the inventor, if every house now built in Spain had this roofing system installed, it would be like installing 80 power plants each year, like the 46 MW inaugurated in Amareleja (Moura) Portugal by the Spanish company Acciona. A natural, safe and modern product for obtaining clean energy.
The natural slate solar thermal panel is a functional solution for the production of thermal solar energy without visual pollution.
The slab for roof covering has the particularity of constituting the roof covering itself, (as a constructive element) which can be imitating slate, wood, cement, etc., but with the particularity that the ‘inside the slab which constitutes the cover itself internally incorporates one or more photovoltaic cells to obtain electrical energy, leaving these photovoltaic cells completely hidden, without protruding from the roof and therefore without breaking the aesthetics of the roof.
Photovoltaic blackboard template.
- “Male” plug to be connected to the semiconductor board.
- Photovoltaic cells.
- “Female” input to connect to the integral plate.
- Box for screwing the base.
- Cover “is the IMITATION OF SLATE, WOOD, ETC …
- Housing for solar cell.
- Zone having the same appearance and the same material as the cover (6) but with a translucent zone.
- Decorative hooks in stainless steel.
Features and Benefits of Slate Solar Panel.
- Imitation of slate (slate, cement, tile, etc.), so it does not affect the aesthetics of the roof (roof).
- ELECTRIC ENERGY. (100 square meters = + – 10 kWh.). Electricity production increases during periods with less radiation.
- It allows its fixing, to have ventilated barriers, for a better performance of the thermo-acoustic insulation.
- These are photovoltaic panels so small that it prevents them from being stolen.
- It takes weight off the roof because it is much lighter than natural stone and therefore promotes structure.
- 6 anchor points, offers you a wind resistance of at least 400 km / h.
- Of course, avoid overheating the solar system.
- Minimal maintenance costs.
- Constant and regular operation all year round.
Slate is a metamorphic rock of sedimentary origin that is distinguished by its natural properties: impermeability, resistance, durability, versatility and thermal inertia.
Inventor’s own article: José Alejandro Méndez.
What do you think?