An ArtesMoble design, manufactured and designed entirely in Spain, capable of generating and storing clean and free energy thanks to the sun.
An innovative design, beautiful aesthetic, ecological and autonomous, which generates solar energy for the various devices that can be connected to it.
It is made in two sizes: 160 x 100 x 41h and 130 x 70 x 41h. It has a wide variety of materials that can be combined with each other, Spanish walnut, stainless steel or epoxy. Materials that are combined with iridescent photovoltaic glass with high impact resistance.
It incorporates a battery manufactured with AGM technology capable of accumulating 3900 V.
- 2 waterproof and moisture resistant USB ports with high charging speed that provide power to computers, peripherals or other electronic gadgets.
- Waterproof LED lights, IP42 certified, controlled with APP, can reproduce over 18,000 tones that allow you to customize the lighting.
- 2 waterproof speakers, IPX7 certified with bluethooth connection to any device.
- An external 220 V socket, IP44 certified, which allows a lamp to be connected to virtual assistants.
- A 220 V power connector that provides service for all electronic gadgets.
A table which, depending on its location, could generate between 20,000 V and 30,000 V of clean, free and renewable energy per year. In 10 years, the aim will be to avoid releasing into the atmosphere between 110 and 160 kg of CO2, which is equivalent to planting a tree each year.
More information: www.artesmoble.com